After studying Astrology with Alice Inoue years ago, talking about our “signs” became a fun way to meet new customers and chat about general traits in myself and others, and neat ways of finding commonalities 🙂
I put together a small gathering of information about Scorpios here, with links to outside references that I found helpful! When making a birthday gift for a friend, or a piece of jewelry for yourself, you can use this as a starting point for what to pick and what may suit a Libra!
Here’s my off the cuff, free-form jewelry design thoughts for a Scorpio:
- To balance the sensitive Scorpio, I’d start a bracelet with black tourmaline and bloodstone. Bloodstone is a deep green with flecks of red.
- Bloodstone is a grounding and purifying stone that keeps us present and healthy in our bodies, that we may do the work we are here to do! assists with our determination and courage, and strengthens out root chakra. a STRONG stone – a pillar to hold us up when we feel impatient, irritable, like a friend to hold our hand so that we can wake to each day feeling supported and able.
- Option: Add in aquamarine as a calming stone that is soothing.
- Option: Add rose quartz for the element of love, forgiveness and heart-softening.
- Add a bamboo symbol charm to balance out the unyielding and purposeful nature of the scorpio, and use wood as a reminder of adapating and unwavering strength.
The scorpion symbolizes the Scorpio!
Scorpios are independent and curious and like to be in control of their own life and destiny – be careful if you get in their way, or you could get stung!
The Scorpio-born are extremely mysterious individuals. They have strong will power and possess the capability to turn the tables around, whichever way they desire – stubborn and determined to succeed! Most Scorpio natives are questioning and possessive, and they can’t digest treachery or the slightest hint of no, in their stride.
Lucky Stones: Bloodstone
Lucky Color: Reds
I like this color recommendation from Astrospeak: A watery sign and the night house of Mars, the scorpion tastes run to all colours with a hint of mystery and magic. Scarlet colour very well encaptures the mystic sensibilities of the sign. All colours like purple, dark purple, splashes of all bright shades like maroon, purple, bottle green, red with a shade of black, all colours of night and vivid colours and inexplicable and mytical patterns and designs appeal to scorpions. with a tinge of mysticism and occult. Sense of style: Very much an individualistic, extraordinary and unique statement of personality
Lucky Talisman: Gold
Birthstones: The October birthstones are Opal and Tourmaline. November birthstones are Citrine and Topaz.
Other Suggested Gemstones: Aquamarine, Rose Quartz
Libras at best are loyal, caring, trustworthy, passionate, self evolving and in control. At worst, they are jealous, controlling, secretive, and holds resentment easily!
About Astrological Zodiac Signs
Reading about our astrological signs – a way of recognizing the grouping of stars that were in the sky at the time we were born, is fun and insightful!
It’s an entertaining and meaningful generalization that can give us a glimpse of a person’s BASIC characteristics, preferences, flaws and fears. At different times and situations in my life, I can associate myself with qualities emphasized in EACH of the signs, and it’s a very cool way of bringing about an awareness and making me THINK and pay attention to myself and my life and the people around me! The very same way that I use beads to express myself and give me time to reflect and appreciate and heal.
If you want to learn more about astrology and the zodiac signs, here’s a neat website to start!