CUSTOM: Stackable Gold-Filled Wavy Bangles Class
STACKABLE GOLD-FILLED WAVY BANGLES CUSTOM CLASS
ONE-TO-ONE PRIVATE LEARNING
INTERMEDIATE SOLDERING: LEARN HOW TO SOLDER GOLD-FILLED WIRE!
Soldering gold-filled wire skillfully takes practice and a great teacher makes the world of difference! Jason will walk you through each step you need to know, in order to make these amazing gold-filled 12 gauge bangles from a straight piece of wire - to a curved and waved bangle!
The hardest part will be choosing from the 7 different patterns including a wave, mini wave, ripple and mini ripple for your bracelet shapes!!
(Please do not pay for this class UNTIL your date has been confirmed with The Bead Gallery.)
- Required Skills & Tools: Prior sterling silver soldering!
- Class Fee: $195 includes two bangles, use of tools, fuel, and teacher. **Additional Bangles in the Stackable Wavy are flat $60 each for gold filled with tools use and materials.
- Class Length: 2 Hours
- The in-store rental fee for hammers or hydraulic press and die use only for 1 hour: $40
- Custom one-to-one classes are private instruction with a teacher, on a date and time that matches our schedules! If you’d like to change up the design or learn a bit more than the sample photo, let us know prior. Our rates are $60/hr and we will work with you to make sure that you learn what YOU want!
- Scheduling a larger class of 4 students or more, let us know and we may adjust to a group class pricing.