2/23/20 Earwires and Clasps Class
EARWIRES AND CLASPS CLASS
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 23 FROM 12:00PM - 4:00PM
GREAT INTRO FOR WIRE ENTHUSIASTS!
Make ear wires and clasps for 4 short hours, with your inspiring and creative teacher, Cali!! Ask questions and enjoy enough time to master these wire components!
Cali is the perfect teacher to show you how to make indispensable findings from her toolbox of many using basic tools, wrap and taps, a bench block and a hammer!!!
- Learn how to cut, shape, harden and texture your own findings!
- Earwires include Long Earwire, Standard Fishhook, Hoop Earwire, Freeform Earwire with or without a bead,
- Clasps include: S-Clasp and Hook And Figure 8 Eye.
- Required Skills: Basic Wire Wrap
- Required Tools: Chain, round, flat nose pliers and cutters required, or choose our basic tool rental for $10
- **NOTE: Your cutter must be able to cut through 18 or 16 gauge soft wire. If not, we will rent or sell you one that can to prevent injury or accidents. Thank you!
- Class Price: $125 includes a package of base metal wire for the clasp and 2 ft. of sterling silver or gold fill wire, a motorized cup bur tool, and the use of metalworking tools.
- Student Max: 8