3/21/20 Wavy Rings Class
STERLING SILVER WAVY RINGS CLASS (pictured in the middle)
SATURDAY, MARCH 21 FROM 11:30 - 1:30PM
BEGINNERS: LEARN HOW TO SOLDER STERLING SILVER!
Soldering sterling silver skillfully takes practice and a great teacher makes the world of difference! Jason will walk you through each step you need to know, in order to make these beautiful sterling silver 14 gauge rings from a straight piece of wire - to delightful adornments for your fingers!
The hardest part will be choosing from the 6 different patterns for your ring shapes!!
*Want to do it in gold-filled and rose gold-filled? Please inquire :)
- Required Skills & Tools: NONE! No experience is necessary, please join us!
- Class Price: $105 includes three rings, use of tools, fuel, and teacher.
- Student Max: 4
- Want to make more? The in-store rental fee for hammers or hydraulic press and die use only for 1 hour: $40
- Custom one-to-one classes are private instruction with a teacher, on a date and time that matches our schedules! If you’d like to change up the design or learn a bit more than the sample photo, let us know prior. Our rates are $60/hr and we will work with you to make sure that you learn what YOU want!
- Scheduling a larger class of 4 students or more, let us know and we may adjust to a group class pricing.