Ethiopian Black Opal Briolette Strand
Ethiopian Opal is most commonly white or yellow and this black opal filled with rainbows is a treat! The briolette/tip drill shape makes it stand out even more! You can string it as is, or make beautiful clustered earrings - either way it'll be stunning!
- 2 strands are graduated tip-drill beads from 5-8mm
- 2 strands are graduated tip-drill beads from 5-9mm
- Please contact us for your choice of strands.
- 8" strand has approximately 67 pcs.
- Each bead/strand is slightly different based on the one-of-a-kind nature of the stones.