4/26/20 ZOOM: Sunday BEAD JAM with Jamie and Fam!JOIN US ONLINE on ZOOM and LET'S BEAD TOGETHER!
Cost:FREE per person
About this experience
Join me, my marm and some of my friends from West to East Coast, as we bead together on OUR OWN PROJECTS - so get your beads and tools ready!!
SUNDAY, APRIL 26 from 11AM to 1PM ON ZOOM
REGISTER HERE TO COME: BEAD JAM
I will be teaching Debbie how to make a "peace and calm" wire wrap Y-style necklace with gold chain - wearing mine now!! (just so you know, that's not me in the photo - that's plastic Sheila!)
You can work on your own project!!
If you know how to wire wrap and want to join in....
What we are using in the necklace:
- chain/round/flat nose pliers
- wire cutters
- 5 beads that are 10-12mm (we are using our new Focal Stone Mix - $38)
- 22 gauge half half wire - 2 feet
- 1 headpin
- 1 silk ring
- tiny gold or any beads to wrap your chain to the ring
- chain of your choice - 2 feet
- clasp, closed ring, and jump rings to attach findings to chain
Need a kit? The complete gold-filled kit with beads was a little less than $100. LMK and we can do curbside pick up through Saturday!
P.S. Be on time for the Zoom!! My mom is going to do a mini crochet demo to start us off!