4mm Diamond Core Drill Bit
4mm Diamond Core Drill bits are perfect to drill out a hole in a shell, glass, gems or wood without chipping or cracking. Because it has a hollow core, it's easy to balance on a solid object and "core" it out. Please use these in water, to preserve the diamond bits and to keep the dust from being inhaled while drilling.
We have 4 sizes: 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm and 4mm
- 1.5mm is Michelle’s fave, and fits a 18 gauge jump ring. Great for delicate shells, and sunrise shells.
- 2mm sells well, and is Jamie’s fave, cause it fits a 16 gauge jump ring quite nicely and I love chunky jewelry.
- 3mm is Jason’s fave cause the shank and the drill bit are the same diameter – so it’s easy to drill with! Perfect for large gauge bangles that need big hole pearls!
- 4mm is great for cutting through thick beach glass and ceramics. Handy to have and may last you a while cause it’s super coated and big! We carry this at the request of our ceramicist friend, Erin!
- 1 pc.
- 3mm or 1/8" stainless steel shank with diamond particles electroplated on it
- Fits the motorized bead reamer AND the flex shaft