5/17/20 ZOOM: Sunday BEAD JAM with Jamie and Fam!JOIN US ONLINE on ZOOM and LET'S BEAD TOGETHER!
Cost:FREE per person
About this experience
Join me, my marm and some of my friends from West to East Coast, as we bead together ON OUR OWN PROJECTS or focus on one of our favorite necklace designs - the Debbie Lindsey!
SUNDAY, May 17 from 10AM to 12PM
REGISTER HERE TO COME:
Debbie Lindsey and I will be making our own endless freshwater pearl and chain necklaces that has the PERFECT balance of chain to pearl ration. No matter how this necklace turrn.. it looks great, and we will share and tell our design secrets!
You can work on your own project!! If you know how to wire wrap and want to join in....
What we are using in the necklace:
- chain/round/flat nose pliers
- wire cutters
- 48 - 50 6-8mm beads or freshwater pearls
- 24 gauge half half wire - 10 ft.
- 1 larger focal bead
- chain or 2 of your choice - 2 feet total. (1.5" pieces of chain x 3 per section)
- clasp, closed ring, and jump rings to attach if desired
Need a kit? LMK and we can get it to you by the 17th!
P.S. Be on time for the Zoom!! I'm going to find a friend to do a demo for us!