CUSTOM: Fusing Fine Silver Rings Class
FUSING FINE SILVER RINGS CUSTOM CLASS
ONE-TO-ONE PRIVATE LEARNING
BEGINNERS: LEARN HOW TO FUSE FINE SILVER!
No experience required! Beginners & repeat silver wire fusers welcome!
- Play with a tiny fire, AND hammer out some stress!
- Make a handful of rings for your fingers, or use it as necklace focals, bails, links, or charms!
- Jason will teach you to successfully fuse fine silver wire in large gauges of wire, and cover different finishes with our 30+ specialty hammers.
- Fusing is similar to soldering in that it uses a tiny torch to melt metal, but I personally think it is cleaner and requires fewer tools and steps.
- Required Skills & Tools: NONE! No experience is necessary, please join us!
- Class Fee: $180 includes five rings, use of tools, fuel, and teacher.
- Class Length: 2 Hours
- The in-store rental fee for hammers and mandrel for 1 hour: $40
- Custom one-to-one classes are private instruction with a teacher, on a date and time that matches our schedules! If you’d like to change up the design or learn a bit more than the sample photo, let us know prior. Our rates are $60/hr and we will work with you to make sure that you learn what YOU want!
- Scheduling a larger class of 4 students or more, let us know and we may adjust to a group class pricing.