CUSTOM: Mike's Swirly Settings Class
MIKE'S SWIRLY SETTINGS CUSTOM CLASS
ONE-TO-ONE PRIVATE LEARNING
ANOTHER AWESOME WIRE CLASS WITH PANDAWIRE: MIKE LEAL!
Swirly Settings is one of my favorite classes because everyone leaves with something beautiful and original!!
Learn how to set beads, broken shells (see picture), cabochons, and MORE with swirls of wire!
It's not the easiest technique to master (meaning, you will have to practice for it to look like Mike's!) however, it is the MOST fulfilling and rewarding of all his cabochon settings in my opinion when you see how BEAUTIFUL and unique each one is!
- A flat-ish stone. Not rounded.
- A hole is not required but if it has one we can cover it or work around it.
- Something with narrower ends is best. Oval cabochons work, marquis cabs are better. Designer shaped cabs work nicely as well.
- Transparent stones not recommended because of all the harness work in the back.
- Required Skills: None! Beginners welcome!
- Required Tools: Chain, round, flat nose pliers and cutters required, or choose our $10 basic tool rental
- Class Price: $75 supplies not included. Please purchase supplies IN class.
- Custom one-to-one classes are private instruction with a teacher, on a date and time that matches our schedules! If you’d like to change up the design or learn a bit more than the sample photo, let us know prior. Our rates are $60/hr and we will work with you to make sure that you learn what YOU want!
- Scheduling a larger class of 4 students or more, let us know and we may adjust to a group class pricing.