CUSTOM: Stackable Gold-Filled Wavy Rings Class
STACKABLE GOLD-FILLED WAVY RINGS CUSTOM CLASS (pictured on top)
ONE-TO-ONE PRIVATE LEARNING
INTERMEDIATE SOLDERING: LEARN HOW TO SOLDER GOLD-FILLED WIRE!
Soldering gold-filled wire skillfully takes practice and a great teacher makes the world of difference! Jason will walk you through each step you need to know, in order to make these beautiful gold-filled 14 gauge rings from a straight piece of wire - to delightful adornments for your fingers!
The hardest part will be choosing from the 6 different patterns for your ring shapes!!
(Please do not pay for this class UNTIL your date has been confirmed with The Bead Gallery.)
- Required Skills & Tools: Prior sterling silver soldering!
- Class Fee: $135 includes three rings, use of tools, fuel, and teacher. **Additional Rings in the Wavy Rings are flat $15 each for gold-filled with tools use and materials.
- Class Length: 2 Hours
- The in-store rental fee for hammers or hydraulic press and die use only for 1 hour: $40
- Custom one-to-one classes are private instruction with a teacher, on a date and time that matches our schedules! If you’d like to change up the design or learn a bit more than the sample photo, let us know prior. Our rates are $60/hr and we will work with you to make sure that you learn what YOU want!
- Scheduling a larger class of 4 students or more, let us know and we may adjust to a group class pricing.