CUSTOM: Sunrise Shell Pendant Class
SUNRISE SHELL WIRE WRAP CUSTOM CLASS
ONE-TO-ONE PRIVATE LEARNING
This is a perfect introduction to wrapping a shell and then opting to add a Tahitian pearl if you want to! Everyone loves to collect things that they FIND! We are blessed in Hawaii to have treasures wash up on our shores, and then we can wear them to remember that life is beautiful, simple, and we are lucky to experience this island!
(Please do not pay for this class UNTIL your date has been confirmed with The Bead Gallery.)
- Required Skills and Tools: None – We provide the use of basic tools: chain, round, flat nose pliers and cutters.
- Class Price: $50 includes sterling silver or gold-filled wire and use of tools. Shell and optional pearl are NOT included, to be purchased in class. Shells start at $18 and Tahitian pearls start at $20. Bring your own shell fee: $10
- Class Length: 1 Hour
- Custom one-to-one classes are private instruction with a teacher, on a date and time that matches our schedules! If you’d like to change up the design or learn a bit more than the sample photo, let us know prior. Our rates are $60/hr and we will work with you to make sure that you learn what YOU want!
- Scheduling a larger class of 4 students or more, let us know and we may adjust to a group class pricing.
- These sunrise shells were found on the North Shore of Oahu. No live creatures were killed in the process of gathering these shells. We are so pleased that a true hunter and gatherer Dad free dives for these shells, adding to the beauty and value of the time, energy and strength it took to find them. Please enjoy!