CUSTOM: Tahitian Pearl Gold-Filled Bangle Class
TAHITIAN PEARL GOLD-FILLED BANGLE CUSTOM CLASS
ONE-TO-ONE PRIVATE LEARNING
INTERMEDIATE SOLDERING: LEARN HOW TO SOLDER GOLD-FILLED WIRE!
Learn how to solder a gold-filled bangle in a super gorgeous thick 12 gauge wire, and choose from a beautiful selection of Tahitian pearls or cone shells. (Jason will demonstrate how to make the bead hole larger if necessary).
(Please do not pay for this class UNTIL your date has been confirmed with The Bead Gallery.)
- Required Skills & Tools: Prior sterling silver soldering!
- Class Fee: $185 includes one bangle, use of tools, fuel, and teacher. **Additional Bangles in the Tahitian Pearl Class are flat $60 each for sterling silver with tools use and materials. It does not include beads.
- Class Length: 1.5 Hours
- The in-store rental fee for hammers and mandrel for 1 hour: $40
- Custom one-to-one classes are private instruction with a teacher, on a date and time that matches our schedules! If you’d like to change up the design or learn a bit more than the sample photo, let us know prior. Our rates are $60/hr and we will work with you to make sure that you learn what YOU want!
- Scheduling a larger class of 4 students or more, let us know and we may adjust to a group class pricing.