Hawaiian Sea Glass - Undrilled Pieces
Handpicked on the shores of Kauai, Oahu and Maui, these pieces of sea glass were chosen with lots of love and aloha! I love them as simple decor, carrying the peaceful and calm energy of Hawaii! I wear them in cages, and you can also use the beach glass in your sink or with plants, or make a tiny seashore scene on your work desk!
Wrap them with 26 gauge soft wire ala Jason's gift-wrapped sea glass technique, drill them with a bead reamer and make holes to hang as a pendant, OR glue onto a metal backing to make a super cute bracelet.
*If you want a specific size: please indicate small/medium or large in the notes (see details) and we will do our best to accommodate! If there are specific colors you want or don't want, feel free to note and we will also do our best.. If you want a custom pick, it's $18 for 25 grams and we will sort for you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance!
- You will get 23-25 grams of ocean tumbled sea glass from Hawaii (no holes) in the size you select. If you don't select a size, we will pick a pretty assortment for you!
- Small/Medium Assortment: Sizes range from 4 x 8mm to 15 x 18mm - approx. 12 pcs.
- Large Assortment: Sizes range from 10 x 15mm to 15 x 30mm - approx. 7 pcs.
- All the sea glass has been hand-picked by our friends!
- Due to the random nature of sea glass, thank you for understanding that your mix will be similar but not exact to the sample photos, mahalo!