Knotted Gemstone Bracelet Kits - The Basic!
Exclusive Knotted Gemstone Bracelet Kit from The Bead Gallery, Honolulu includes:
- 6mm Smooth Round Gemstones (red aventurine, blue aventurine, red tiger eye, or amethyst) - 33 beads
- Nylon Bead Cord #10 - 2 meters
- Pewter Charm (as pictured) - 1 piece
- Sterling Silver Findings
- Lobster Clasp - 1 piece
- 4mm Jump Ring - 2 pieces
- 6mm Jump Ring - 1 piece
- Closed Clamshell - 2 pieces
- Each kit is slightly different based on the one-of-a-kind nature of the stones.
This is a perfect knotting kit for beginners! Relax! Not only is knotting meditative and fun, the kit includes everything (except scissors, knotting tweezers, and glue or thread zap). Grab some silicone slide barrel clasps if you'd like to make your bracelet adjustable!
Choose the energy you want from 4 different gemstone kits!
- Amethyst has many healing powers, known as the "stone of spirituality and contentment". Its many uses include balancing inner forces, bestowing strength and energy, aiding meditation, bringing tranquility of mind, obtaining knowledge and insight, and protecting from attack. A stone for spiritual protection and purification, it aids in overindulgence and giving up bad habits. Amethyst helps in creating an energetic "shield" to ward off negativity. Brings calm and clarity where there is anxiety and confusion.
- Red Aventurine is a stone for the physical self - vitality, energy, creativity.. All a part of being here and present in our bodies. This stone will help you say, I can do it, and then assist in following thru!
- Blue Aventurine is a stone of self-discipline and inner strength. Empowering, it protects you from negative energy while strengthening your ability to speak with wisdom, love, and compassion.
- Red Tiger Eye has a composed, serene energy. It is similar to golden tiger eye, but is is an "old" tiger. Golden tiger eye is a stone of vitality, practicality, and physical action. Provides mental clarity and can get you thru times that you feel tired, discouraged, or pooped out.