Lifesavers Leather Bracelet Kit - Makes 2!
We call it this the LIFESAVER BRACELET for 2 reasons. First, the chubby rondelle shaped mixed gemstones remind us of the candy! Secondly, beading and doing an enjoyable yet engrossing task can be a lifesaver for your mind and spirit! This project is easy enough to accomplish with NO TOOLS required! Just scissors.
It's a 3-step bracelet that takes a few minutes to make. Longer if you want to spend some time playing with the beads.. Color sort, graduate from light to dark or color-block.. just play!
- Simply overhand knot one side of the leather with the button on.
- String on the beads til it fits your wrist tightly (the loop will add about 1" to the length)
- Knot the other side and make a loop!
- 1 mixed gemstone large hole 8mm rondelles full strand
- Gemstones may include: jasper, agate, goldstone, opalite, aventurine, rose quartz and more
- Approximately 73 beads per strand
- 2 plated buttons of our choice
- 1.6mm buffalo leather cord: 3 ft.
- 10 pc. - 5mm cornerless cube large hole brass spacer
Lifesaver Bracelet in 5 Minutes: https://tbg.tips/lifesaver