Mauka to Makai: Wood & Tahitian Pearl Stretchy Cord Bracelet Kit
Stretchy Cord Bracelets are super easy to wear and easy to make! This is the perfect kit for anyone who is ready to bead, and even more special featuring a Tahitian pearl with woods, bringing the best of the mountains to the ocean in ONE bracelet!
We've drilled the pearls out with a little larger hole so you can hide the knot inside, EASILY! AND you get an extra bag of spacers so you can choose between the gold plated or the original brass color to choose from! More colors available if you search for "3mm Rustic Square Spacer"
See our video link for the how-to video tutorial and enjoy making yours at home!
- Fits up to a 6 3/4" wrist
- 6mm Bayong (lighter) or Tiger Ebony (darker) wood beads
- 8- 10mm Tahitian Pearl (our choice)
- 3mm Brass plated spacers in 2 colors!! You get BOTH brass and gold plated colors. If you'd like to see more colors on the site, please search "Brass Plated Spacers" to see it in 5 colors.
- Each kit is slightly different based on the one-of-a-kind nature of the stones and pearls.
- Kit includes EVERYTHING you need! *Please provide your own scissors. If you don't have one, contact us to purchase cutters. A foam macrame board will help to hold your threads in place while you string, but it's not required! (Let us know if you need a macrame board, they are only $10 and not included)
- Required Skills: None
Stretchy Cord Bracelet Technique: https://tbg.tips/stretchy