Jeweler's Flush Cutter - 16 gauge
We LOVE these cutters! Forged from high-grade steel, these flush cutters are our favorite overall for general wirework as they cut up through 16 gauge soft wire!
I've been using the same pair for over 20 years, and while I've had to re-condition it a couple of times, it performs amazingly!! Great for everyday use, and especially for making jump rings! Our tools and cutters are used almost daily, so their continued life in the store attests to their strength, quality, and durability!
- Adjustable precision screw joint minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges
- Precision induction hardened allowing a Rockwell hardness of 63-65 which ranks among the highest of any cutters made
- Double-leaf springs with textured surface non-slip handles
- Overall length: 110.0mm (4.33")
- Lindstroms that you purchase here are re-conditionable through us. Please inquire with Jason about the timing and cost.