1/5/20 Wire Component Bracelet Class
WIRE COMPONENTS BRACELET CLASS
SUNDAY, JANUARY 5 FROM 12:00PM - 4:00PM
GREAT INTRO FOR WIRE ENTHUSIASTS!
Come play with large gauge wire for 4 hours, with your inspiring and creative teacher, Cali!! Ask questions and enjoy enough time to create a beautiful wire bracelet.
Cali is the perfect teacher to show you how to make a few components from her toolbox of many using basic tools, wrap and taps, a bench block and hammer!!!
- Learn how to cut, shape, harden and texture large gauge wire.
- Components include: Clasp, Figure 8, S-Spiral, Wire Cage (empty and full), Eyepins, and a Basic Wire Wrap with Swirl
- Required Skills: Basic Wire Wrap
- Required Tools: Chain, round, flat nose pliers and cutters required, or choose our basic tool rental for $10
- **NOTE: Your cutter must be able to cut through 18 or 16 gauge soft wire. If not, we will rent or sell you one that can to prevent injury or accidents. Thank you!
- Class Price: $125 includes one pack of brass or copper wire and use of metalworking tools
- Student Max: 8