We are happy to share this beautiful dichroic glass necklace with you made by our friend, Keiko Nakaura! She has been a part of The Bead Gallery family for years, and we are excited to be her local online place to shop for Creations by Keiko. 16″ sterling silver necklace with dichroic glass pendant “May these one-of-a-kind creations bring as much joy to you, as creating them has brought to me” – Keiko. And we at The Bead Gallery, wholeheartedly agree! Sparkle and enjoy!
Creations by Keiko Triangle Pendant Necklace
1 in stock
- Style: sterling silver necklace with pendant
- Featuring: sterling silver wire work and 16″ chain
- Bead Sizes 1 1/4” fused dichroic glass pendant
Dichroic Glass Info:
- Each piece has been fired, up to three times, in a high-fire glass kiln to temperatures up to 1500˚F.
- Dichroic glass is glass coated with very thin layers of metal oxides. These thin layers produce all the colors you see in dichroic glass. Dichroic means having more than one color, especially when viewed from different angles!
Made by Lynne Keiko Nakaura – Creations by Keiko
Keiko has been a friend to my family and The Bead Gallery for years! We’ve vacationed together, barbecued and wined together, and this is the FIRST time I get to share her beautiful jewelry pieces that are sold all around the country! She’s allowed me to be her first local retail online seller and I’m super excited to share her work. Keiko is a part of our family, and we support her 100%. She’s been making jewelry for 30 years, and we know that her designs and workmanship are done in the highest quality possible and therefore we will guarantee her products purchased through us. Should it break with loving wear, we will gladly repair it.