We love simple projects and this easy adjustable bracelet takes the cake!! The technique is super easy, but the stringing sequence can be a bit tricky to remember – so we made this video as a how-to! https://tbg.tips/sliderbracelet
• Supplies for TWO ocean jasper bracelets are included.
• Scissors and knotting tweezers will help! (Let us know if you need knotting tweezers, they are only $5)
• For extra knotting technique help, check out the link below:
*** Knotting with Jamie Video Tutorial: https://tbg.tips/knot
• makes two bracelets
• size #10 nylon cord
• 16″ of ocean jasper approximately 8mm tumbled nuggets
• silver plated brass beads
• 2 silicone slider clasps
• 2 silver plated beadcaps
• perfect for those who tend to see the negative side of things first (aka debbie downer), this stone will aid in lifting off that heavy weight so that we can see how much there is to be grateful for, and accessing that joy within us.helps us focus on the positive and see all the good that is around us.