Wear it as a reminder to stop, still yourself and realign with your intuitive knowledge. Or use it to focus on a certain energetic point on your body! I tend to wear black quite a bit since I’m in retail, and always with a lot of people.
Customize your focal bead and wood color. It will be wonderful! om.
- Style: stretchy cord
- Featuring: one focal bead carved with “om mani padme hum”
- Bead Sizes: 10mm wood and 12mm focal om bead
Chakra Color Energy:
- blue onyx opens up lines of communication
- green onyx for the heart chakra
- black onyx for protection
- yellow onyx for creativity
- red onyx dissipates negativity
There are so many ways to translate this meaningful mantra, and I like this one:
- Om (ohm)- Om is the sound or “vibration” of the universe. This sound is the most important of all; but in the context of chanting and mantras, it is meant destroy attachments to ego and establish generosity.
- Ma (mah)- Removes the attachment to jealousy and establishes ethics.
- Ni (nee)- Removes the attachment to desire and establishes patience.
- Pad (pahd)- Removes the attachment to prejudice and establishes perseverance.
- Me (meh)- Removes the attachment to possessiveness and establishes concentration.
- Hum (hum)- Removes the attachment to hatred and establishes wisdom.
Made by The Bead Gallery, Honolulu
We have been in the business of making jewelry and teaching since 1997. Our designs and workmanship are done in the highest quality possible and are guaranteed by The Bead Gallery. Should it break with loving wear, we will gladly repair it. Aloha!