Sunflower Shine Bracelet Kit
We're excited for our first collaboration with two local beaders and businesswomen - JoAnn of Fukuda Seed Store and Lynn of Som Good Seasonings! We designed a bracelet kit with aloeswood (smells SOOO good, and is used for incense) and a power-up gemstone - with a local gift from Hawaii!
Choose from lemon quartz for sunshine and happiness, citrine for success and good health, and carnelian for energy and vitality!
A limited-edition gift that we think will hit the spot in so many ways! Beads, food, flowers... we covered it all!
Your bracelet kit comes with:
- 20 pcs - 10mm aloeswood beads (makes up to an XL bracelet)
- 1 focal gemstone approx. 11-12mm: citrine, lemon quartz or carnelian.
- Metal spacers: 23k gold vermeil with citrine, or 23k rose gold vermeil/copper with lemon quartz and gold plated with carnelian
- Stretchy Cord
- Sunrich Gold Sunflower : 10 seeds. The Sunrich series has superb quality and is maintaining its leading status in the Helianthus market. Flowers of the Sunrich series are pollenless, long-lasting, densely petaled and upright facing on strong stems. Flowers in 60-70 days after sowing depending on growing conditions.
- Sprouting Mix: 3 oz. A delicious and healthy blend of Azuki beans, Garbanzo beans, Lentils, Mung beans, and Pea shoots! Directions: Soak in water for 8-12 hours. Rinse twice daily for 2-3 days and air dry in between. Enjoy with herbs, fresh cut fruit & veggies and your favorite dressing!
**** READ THIS!! OFF-ISLAND FRIENDS WILL GET SUPER SPECIAL HAWAIIAN SALT INSTEAD of the seeds and sprouts (due to agricultural laws)!!
Hawaiian Sea Salt: 3 oz. Spice up your meal with “mana” — the spirit of our Islands.
Found nowhere else in the world, Hawaiian Sea Salt is drawn from waters, pure and untouched for a thousand years…from depths of 2200 feet off the Kona Coast. These ancient waters produce one of Hawaii’s most precious Gifts.
One of Hawaii’s most precious gifts. 100% Kona Hawaiian Sea Salt with Alaea added. This iron oxide volcanic rich clay from Kauai is added to our Kona Hawaiian Sea Salts as it dries to produce a reddish hue exuding ‘mana’ or spirit.