Astrology Zodiac Beads for Capricorn: December 22 - January 19
Capricorns at best are goal oriented, organized, follows rules, a good leader, practical, conservative and a successful achiever!
Capricorns are the mountain goats of the signs: persistent, perservering and patient. They are responsible and will get the job done~! Jason is a Capricorn and if you've met him, you will agree with the generalizations of a Capricorn being applicable to him! He is reliable, trustworthy, and will get the job done, skillfully and with a great attitude! Capricorns are known to be the most determined of the entire zodiac, and these workaholic goats are ambitious, conservative, determined, practical and helpful!
I laughingly say that a Capricorn will go out in the snow, find wood and build a shelter with whatever is at hand! They will make do, and also be great at it!
I put together a small gathering of information about Capricorns here, with links to outside references that I found helpful! When making a birthday gift for a friend, or a piece of jewelry for yourself, you can use this as a starting point for what to pick and what may suit a Capricorn!
Here's my off the cuff, free-form jewelry design thoughts for a Capricorn:
- Lots of earthy combinations, including wood for steady growth and dependability, black tourmaline for grounding and protection and
- Heavier free-form metal pieces that are easy to pull off with their sense of confidence in themselves and
- Option: Add in patterns that are in groupings of two, to represent the pair work that isn't a common quality for capricorns.
- Option: Use asymmetry to keep them on their toes and as an unexpected and hopefully unforgettable element.
- Option: Use fossilized bone, wood, horn.. anything that still looks like it came out of nature (not processed by man) The earthy Capricorn will appreciate that connection and hopefully the item you used was also well used in the cycle of life (not just killed to make a bead or charm).
- Add a spiritual aspect of grounding using totems for pendants.
Lucky Stones: Dark Sapphire
Lucky Color: Brown, Steel, Grey, Black
I like this color recommendation from Astrospeak: "Capricorns prefer all colours that are stark and plain. Contemplative, serious and reserve a love of plain colours, stark combinations in black and white and an exaggerrated love of black marks the capricornian psyche. Ruled by the reserve and stern saturn , capricorn is the day house of planet saturn and colours like navy blue, indigo and grey appeal to them. Sense of style: Straight square cuts, Traditional patterns and conventional fashion is the capricornian hallmark. Tip : Wear black on every Saturday"
Birthstones: The December birthstone is Turquoise. January birthstones are Garnet or Rose Quartz.
Other Suggested Gemstones: Black and white stones – black tourmaline, jet, moonstone, opal, pearl, hematite, obsidian, and ruby.
NOTE about Zodiac Recommendations:
Reading about our astrological signs - a way of recognizing the grouping of stars that were in the sky at the time we were born, is fun and insightful! It's an entertaining and meaningful generalization that can give us a glimpse of a person's BASIC characteristics, preferences, flaws and fears. At different times and situations in my life, I can associate myself with qualities emphasized in EACH of the signs, and it's a very cool way of bringing about an awareness and making me THINK and pay attention to myself and my life and the people around me! The very same way that I use beads to express myself and give me time to reflect and appreciate and heal. If you want to learn more about astrology and the zodiac signs, here's a neat website to start!