After being at home sick for a week, I had a lot of pent-up creative energies! My favorite thing to do is tinker with beads. Over the years, I've created different games to make my beading sessions even more fun!
For this one, grab your beads and tools and I welcome you to bead along with me. This video will give you amazing wire jewelry making ideas and beading for beginners guidelines.
Here are MY BEADING RULES for this session:
• I can't get up for anything once I'm seated (unless it's a tool or a finding to end the piece)
• I can only use whatever I have around me
• I can't judge, berate or be hard on myself as I create
• Keep it to a certain amount of time - I like an hour
• I must love what I'm doing or making, otherwise I need to change my mindset or stop.
I hope I gave you great beading ideas! Enjoy having parameters, because that's when I feel like carbon under pressure. You know what THAT makes!!! :)