Welcome beginners to our leather bracelet tutorial! This is a quick and easy project where tools are not involved, just your fingers. One of Jamie's favorite bracelets, she wore it for months before committing the last couple of strands to this kit :) With just a pinch of beads, a button, and a piece of leather, this simple leather bracelet is as fun to make as it is to wear.
The Yellow Jasper and Kangaroo Leather make it an adventurous bracelet, perfect for stacking and everyday wear.
It's also a great project for kids—especially if they're reluctant to get their hands dirty. It's quick and easy, but the result is so cool that they'll be proud of their work!
Ready to get started?
Here's what you'll need:
The kit includes:
- 8mm Golden Yellow Jasper barrel bead - 18 pieces
- 4mm Large-Hole round brass bead - 24 pieces
- Brass Oxide Beloved plated pewter button - 1 piece
- 1mm kangaroo leather - 1.5 feet
- Makes a bracelet up to 8" in length
- Each kit is slightly different based on the one-of-a-kind nature of the stones.