Spring Pastels Mixed Beryl Necklace Kit
Aquamarine Fans - lookie! String faceted 4mm round beryl in the softest shades of pink, blue and yellow to make this lovely necklace. An easy beginner project to create a pastel piece that is perfect for spring!
Makes up to a 20" necklace. Will need a chain nose plier to crimp the endings!
- Approximately 15" of mixed beryl 4mm faceted round beads
- 1 package 15/0 seed beads
- 2.5 feet - .014" beading cable
- 2 - sterling silver 2x2 twist crimps
- 2 - small sterling silver cable protectors
- 1 - sterling silver 9mm oval lobster clasp
- 1 - 6mm sterling silver soldered ring
*PLEASE NOTE: focal bead pendant is NOT included. Click here to see the blue aquamarine gemstone!
Video Tutorial: Basic Stringing and Crimping