Kunzite Super Bead Mix - 16 pcs.
Exclusive Kunzite Super bead mix from The Bead Gallery, Honolulu includes:
- 16 kunzite beads in assorted shapes & sizes
- Sizes range from 6-9mm, and shapes include rondelles, barrels & tri-cut cylinders
- Strings up to 4-1/4" in length
- Hole sizes fit up to 20 gauge
- Each mix is slightly different based on the one-of-a-kind nature of the stones.
The variety of shapes found in this sweet selection of kunzite beads mean the design possibilities are endless! Perfect for wire-wrapping or knotting.
Kunzite was founded by a man named George Frederick Kunz. He found this stone in San Diego, which is now an important source for kunzite. The color was so unique that Tiffany’s made it one of their featured stones. Kunzite shades range from lilac to pink and even has some green in them. The gem itself is very heavy, and there are cat’s eyes in a few, and also lines of shimmer in some!